While traveling in Maine we were searching for a place to stay for a few days and we found Strawberry Hill. What a wonderful place to stay. They have a very friendly staff, the rooms are very nice. Strawberry Hill is situated on 23 acres of a beautifully maintained property. They thought of everything from a yellow rubber duck in the bathroom to binoculars to see the views. The property has an awesome view of Clam Cove. Take time to enjoy the sunrises. The Inn is family owned and operated. Pictures do not do it justice. We saw a fox, cute chipmunks, plenty of birds and we even saw porpoises in the Cove. If you are traveling in Maine and what a great place to stay Strawberry Hill is it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and enjoy all our ocean view rooms with direct ocean access. We are located half way between Camden and Rockland on US Route 1 in the town of Rockport. Our hotel/inn sets back from the road so if your looking for quiet relaxation we are your destination point. All rooms are decorated in a nautical theme with balconies and patios to enjoy the views of the ocean. We have two outdoor heated pools and direct ocean access with sitting and umbrellas next to ocean for you to relax and enjoy the schooners and lobster boats in the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Hotel Rockport
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Rockport
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn Maine/Rockport