We loved our stay at Strawberry Hill. The view from our second floor room of the bay and property down to the water was outstanding. The landscaping was impeccable and we loved all the colors and varieties of flowers. The room was comfortable and we enjoyed the little deck off from it with chairs and a table. The pool was lovely - we had it to ourselves and the surrounding gardens made it even more special. We enjoyed the chairs down near the beach one morning with our coffee and donuts from a local bakery. Wish we could have had a few more days there....
There isn't a breakfast offered - just coffee and tea - but there are many options in the nearby towns. Would highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and enjoy all our ocean view rooms with direct ocean access. We are located half way between Camden and Rockland on US Route 1 in the town of Rockport. Our hotel/inn sets back from the road so if your looking for quiet relaxation we are your destination point. All rooms are decorated in a nautical theme with balconies and patios to enjoy the views of the ocean. We have two outdoor heated pools and direct ocean access with sitting and umbrellas next to ocean for you to relax and enjoy the schooners and lobster boats in the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Hotel Rockport
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Rockport
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn Maine/Rockport