The most spectacular and unexpected views! Wide sweeping green lawn down to exquisite water with a few small tables with umbrellas sitting in the sunshine. Gorgeous sunsets and sunrises, absolutely marvelous! Lovely room, very clean and nicely furnished in lovely blues with immaculate bedding and crisp white towels. Quiet, serene, and so reasonable. One of the few places we have stayed where we felt we underpaid! Really nice front desk person, friendly and warm and accomodating. The owner(s) seem to take such personal pride in this place, everything just has the feel of a well loved and extremely well tended private home, when it is in fact, a small motel. Just can't say enough....truly exceptional!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and enjoy all our ocean view rooms with direct ocean access. We are located half way between Camden and Rockland on US Route 1 in the town of Rockport. Our hotel/inn sets back from the road so if your looking for quiet relaxation we are your destination point. All rooms are decorated in a nautical theme with balconies and patios to enjoy the views of the ocean. We have two outdoor heated pools and direct ocean access with sitting and umbrellas next to ocean for you to relax and enjoy the schooners and lobster boats in the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Hotel Rockport
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Rockport
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn Maine/Rockport