As we pulled into the driveway we realized this had been a great choice for lodging, as we were greeted by some wonderful Halloween decorations. The staff was very friendly, the room had a fantastic view of the bay and a nice little balcony. We had a third floor room (although it was just one floor up from the front entrance and lobby). There is no elevator which did not matter for us. The room was clean and bright, had almost a bed & breakfast type atmosphere. Would recommend Strawberry Hill highly and stay there again if we are up that way!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and enjoy all our ocean view rooms with direct ocean access. We are located half way between Camden and Rockland on US Route 1 in the town of Rockport. Our hotel/inn sets back from the road so if your looking for quiet relaxation we are your destination point. All rooms are decorated in a nautical theme with balconies and patios to enjoy the views of the ocean. We have two outdoor heated pools and direct ocean access with sitting and umbrellas next to ocean for you to relax and enjoy the schooners and lobster boats in the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Hotel Rockport
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Rockport
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn Maine/Rockport