I truly can't say enough about this place! The hotel is located at the top of a hill and looks down at a lovely heated pool and quiet harbor. It was by far the most picturesque, peaceful view we could have asked for. Our walk down the steep hill was rewarded with adirondak chairs and umbrellas, beautiful shells, and amazing wildflowers. I believe all rooms have a view of the harbor behind the hotel. The gardens were colorful and some of the prettiest I've seen. The room was nicely decorated and clean and although the beds were a little mushy for my taste, I would stay there again in a hearbeat! I've already recommended it to several friends! Oh, and you can't beat the price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and enjoy all our ocean view rooms with direct ocean access. We are located half way between Camden and Rockland on US Route 1 in the town of Rockport. Our hotel/inn sets back from the road so if your looking for quiet relaxation we are your destination point. All rooms are decorated in a nautical theme with balconies and patios to enjoy the views of the ocean. We have two outdoor heated pools and direct ocean access with sitting and umbrellas next to ocean for you to relax and enjoy the schooners and lobster boats in the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Hotel Rockport
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Rockport
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn Maine/Rockport