Helpful staff, very comfortable and clean room, beautiful setting....lovely lawns, lovely pool. The only criticism, if you call it that, was that the continental breakfast was not on par with what we have elsewhere. The location of the ice, microwave, and continental breakfast, could be better planned. But, the provision of a computer, was a definite plus, and the staff couldn't have been nicer. The location was perfect, for whatever you like to do. It was a great bargain in the area, and we will definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 miles south of Camden and set a top a small ledge overlooking Penobscot Bay, the Ledges is a classic Maine motel with panoramic ocean views. The property is nestled at the foot of a cove on 9 oceanfront acres with 900 feet of shoreline. Our hillside location overlooking the bay offers guests the perfect vantage point to spot tall-masted schooners, sleek yachts cruising the bay, and lobster boats hauling traps right off our shore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ledges By the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ledges By The Bay Hotel Rockport
- Ledges By The Bay Rockport
- Ledges By The Bay Maine/Rockport