I was very satisfied with my stay, the room was clean, bedding was updated, even had a fridge, microwave, and balcony, price was great for my budget, with today's economy I appreciate a reasonable room rate. Oh and did I mention a Keurig! I had purchased some donuts before check in because they do not offer complimentary breakfast in winter. Also, shower was powerful and hot. Will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 miles south of Camden and set a top a small ledge overlooking Penobscot Bay, the Ledges is a classic Maine motel with panoramic ocean views. The property is nestled at the foot of a cove on 9 oceanfront acres with 900 feet of shoreline. Our hillside location overlooking the bay offers guests the perfect vantage point to spot tall-masted schooners, sleek yachts cruising the bay, and lobster boats hauling traps right off our shore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Ledges By the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ledges By The Bay Hotel Rockport
- Ledges By The Bay Rockport
- Ledges By The Bay Maine/Rockport