What a great place to stay! Beautiful view, comfortable beds, lovely grounds, nice breakfast and all at a very affordable price. The location, between Rockland and Camden, is very convenient for sightseeing on Midcoast Maine, but one of the loveliest views was right off our private deck. We stayed in the cottage and had the convenience of a kitchen, dining room and living room and two bedrooms, as well as a gas grill on the deck. Perfect for a family!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 miles south of Camden and set a top a small ledge overlooking Penobscot Bay, the Ledges is a classic Maine motel with panoramic ocean views. The property is nestled at the foot of a cove on 9 oceanfront acres with 900 feet of shoreline. Our hillside location overlooking the bay offers guests the perfect vantage point to spot tall-masted schooners, sleek yachts cruising the bay, and lobster boats hauling traps right off our shore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Ledges By the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ledges By The Bay Hotel Rockport
- Ledges By The Bay Rockport
- Ledges By The Bay Maine/Rockport