Nice, large, clean rooms. It was great to have a refrigerator and a microwave. Also nice to have a large TV. Decent breakfast provided. Very friendly staff. Great views. Very close to Camden. Ideal for longer stays. Make sure you have a car and are willing to drive if you intend to leave the room or the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 miles south of Camden and set a top a small ledge overlooking Penobscot Bay, the Ledges is a classic Maine motel with panoramic ocean views. The property is nestled at the foot of a cove on 9 oceanfront acres with 900 feet of shoreline. Our hillside location overlooking the bay offers guests the perfect vantage point to spot tall-masted schooners, sleek yachts cruising the bay, and lobster boats hauling traps right off our shore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Ledges By the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ledges By The Bay Hotel Rockport
- Ledges By The Bay Rockport
- Ledges By The Bay Maine/Rockport