This is the second time I have stayed here, and love the rooms and the view. The rooms are immaculate and well appointed. It was great having a bathroom with lots of space, and the extra sink. I was traveling with my sister, so we had two of us to get ready in the morning. I only wish they took dogs. If they did, I would return with my husband for a week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 miles south of Camden and set a top a small ledge overlooking Penobscot Bay, the Ledges is a classic Maine motel with panoramic ocean views. The property is nestled at the foot of a cove on 9 oceanfront acres with 900 feet of shoreline. Our hillside location overlooking the bay offers guests the perfect vantage point to spot tall-masted schooners, sleek yachts cruising the bay, and lobster boats hauling traps right off our shore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Ledges By the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ledges By The Bay Hotel Rockport
- Ledges By The Bay Rockport
- Ledges By The Bay Maine/Rockport