We loved the position of the hotel and took a walk down the lawn to the water's edge in the evening to watch the sun go down. A great feeling of space with room for the car near our rooms. The balcony overlooking the water was special and we didn't miss the morning mist on the water. Spacious rooms with adequate bathroom and a great pool to relax in. We and our kids loved breakfast. A no fuss meal with plenty of choice and a beautiful view to enjoy it with. All in all a great place to stay and we would come back without a doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 miles south of Camden and set a top a small ledge overlooking Penobscot Bay, the Ledges is a classic Maine motel with panoramic ocean views. The property is nestled at the foot of a cove on 9 oceanfront acres with 900 feet of shoreline. Our hillside location overlooking the bay offers guests the perfect vantage point to spot tall-masted schooners, sleek yachts cruising the bay, and lobster boats hauling traps right off our shore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Ledges By the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ledges By The Bay Hotel Rockport
- Ledges By The Bay Rockport
- Ledges By The Bay Maine/Rockport