“Love their bread!”

Cuisines: American
Black Hawk, Colorado
“Love their bread!”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

When we were in the Rockport/Camden area we went here several times for coffee, breakfast items, and bread. It's a cute little shop, and everything was delicious. The bread was excellent especially the Ciabatta. I wish we had a place like this at home!

• Visited July 2014

Hoboken
“Good food and reasonable for quality”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Two sandwiches, a salad, two drinks, cheese, crackers, and a brownie for $30. The sandwiches (smoke salmon and a turkey thanksgiving sandwich) were great and hearty. Great bread. Would recommend of you're looking for something to go.

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Loved this little market”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

This is a great place to pick up delicious bread, baked goods, sandwiches and some gourmet items. I spent a good deal of money our first night in Rockport on their chicken fingers, haddock cakes, shrimp cakes, pasta, and bread. Expensive but delicious!

Visited June 2014
Rockland, Maine
“Love the sandwiches here, and they have soy for my coffee”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

I stop here on occasion for lunch. They make great Thanksgiving sandwich! Everything has that fresh baked and local flavor. A nice wine selection as well. I'll continue to stop here because they are always consistent.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank kinetically_me
Rockland, Maine
“Food is so amazingly good, I put up with the crabby service.”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Every bit of their food is out of this world. There selection of fresh and frozen food is so beautifully constructed. Their prices are very reasonable for what you are getting. I am never disappointed in the..........food. However, I would say that 80% of the staff never cracks a smile. I feel like there is something going on where people don't like working there. It's a lot of sighs and hand on the hip in you take more then 10 seconds to order or ask most than one questions. Hmmmm. When I read other reviews on this and Yelp. I saw I wasn't the only one. Come on folks you have a great place and we think your tops. Where 's the love?

• Visited April 2014