“Delicious food and amazing service”
Review of Shepherd's Pie - CLOSED

Shepherd's Pie
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 16, 2013

This was my second time eating at Shepherd's pie. The manager was able to accommodate us even though we didn't have a reservation on a Friday night. The waiter was great with our two young and exhausted children. The organic cheeseburger was fabulous as well as one of their specialty cocktails (can't remember the name). Even the kids' mac and cheese was amazing. Can't say enough about the amazing service. I highly recommend this place.

There are newer reviews for Shepherd's Pie

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Excellent food. I wish this restaurant was in my town! My husband said the pork belly sandwich was the best sandwich he's ever had. Everything was fresh, and the service was great.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Got a dessert with berries, marscapone and an almond cookie ... so much better than I thought it would be (and I thought it'd be really good!)

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Just finished a sunset sail and looking for a few after cruise drinks with no preconceptions of the venue. For a Tuesday night, the atmosphere was buzzing, festive and authentically Maine coast.
Had a hankering for an off the drink menu cocktail so decided on a Hendricks infused mojito. Past versions of this request were usually tasty, but not anywhere close to the inspired ambrosia created by our masterful mixologist, Dennis. A perfect way to end the day or begin a fun night....

Reviewed August 25, 2013

I have eaten at Shepherd's Pie many times over the few years it has been open and I continue to love it. The food is interesting (eg. clam tacos), and delicious! The cocktails are some of my favorites (Honey Bear, Campari Margarita). And the space is quaint and modern and cozy and family style all in one.
It IS super busy so expect to wait for a table every night of the week unless you arrive very early or quite late.
It IS a little loud, but I have never found this detracted from my dining experience.
Bottom line is I visit Shephers's Pie at least once per year on my annual visit to the Midcoast area.