“Oh dear”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We stopped in here for lunch on a busy day but should have kept going. The salad was OK but the cheddar beer soup was greasy and tasteless and the hot turkey sandwich meat dried out. There are too many good restaurants in the area to put up with stuff like this.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

We didn't actually go here in 2014, but the review site won't let me select anything further back than Aug. 2013. We were here in 2011. It is the only restaurant I've ever been in that totally ruined a green salad. How hard is it to make a decent salad? The food overall was sad and the restaurant was dirty.

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

I went there with my family and I was satiafied: good salads, hamburger and seafood at a very low prize. I tried for the first time a lobster and it was great.

Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

First, the salad bar consisted of a bag of lettuce & some extremely mushy pasta salad & some other sad looking veggies! When I ordered stuffed shrimp I was told it was cooked to order so it would take awhile & it certainly did! It was cooked to death! And my baked potato was not baked, it was cooked in the microwave, gross! My husband had the turkey dinner, it didn't look very appealing but he was happy with it.

1  Thank SusanDek
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Went with my son and boyfriend who wanted seafood. We are locals and have been to most restaurants in the area. We were very pleased with our meals. They had fried shrimp and seafood platter. Hot and crispy. We were happy to see a real salad bar. Our waitress Theresa was excellent. We will definitely come back. We don't go for fancy overpriced. Just want good food at a good price.

2  Thank Kathlyn B