We went to the Samoset right after Christmas for a long weekend. This was our first time there. VERY nice. Room was clean and comfortable and the food was very good. We booked the room and breakfast package and it was a great deal. The breakfast was incredible. The resort is very close to skiing, etc. Camden Snow Bowl very close too and is fun to go to even if you don't ski. Got some hot chocolate and watched everyone else. There is also candle pin bowling near by and is very inexpensive because they do not have any fancy equipment. Like it was years ago-you even have to keep your own score on paper. Can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rockport, ME resort and golf course located on the coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Samoset Resort On The Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samoset Resort On The Ocean Hotel Rockport
- Samoset Hotel Rockport
- Samoset Resort On The Ocean Maine/Rockport