We stayed in a 1-br timeshare unit and it was really nicely appointed except the tiny kitchen which was as expected. The view from our unit was unbeatable and we loved every minute sitting on the balcony taking in the historic Breakwater and Owls Head Light beyond the golf course. We have stayed there when it was so foggy the fog horn sounded constantly but the last few times we've been there it was beautiful and clear. They do a mid-week housekeeping which is unusual in a timeshare. I was surprised by the reviewer who had a bad experience trying to make a reservation because everyone was eager to please and acted like they were glad to see us. The concierge, Nina, was particularly helpful in suggesting day sails and restaurants we hadn't tried.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rockport, ME resort and golf course located on the coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Samoset Resort On The Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samoset Resort On The Ocean Hotel Rockport
- Samoset Hotel Rockport
- Samoset Resort On The Ocean Maine/Rockport