“As good as Tsukiji in Japan”
Review of Suzuki's Sushi Bar

Suzuki's Sushi Bar
Ranked #19 of 90 Restaurants in Rockland
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2014

I am Japanese. I was born and grew up in Japan. I live here in the U.S. for a while... I live in New York. You can find many great sushi restaurants in NYC. But I have never thought that I could find sushi with excellent quality as good as a sushi restaurant in Tsukiji (a part of Tokyo where the best sushi chefs go to buy fish.) The rice is just perfect.. not too cold not too warm. Japanese people describe as "warmth of skin". Whenever my family goes to Maine we always go there..
We have to... People give this restaurant a bad review they don't know "authentic sushi" or they don't like sushi... We will go there this June! Wait for us, Suzuki!!!

5  Thank Sushi-ichiro

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

This is a restaurant that has no ego. The sushi that we had was perfect. We split Sashimi and sushi with tuna, Hamachi, Maine sweet shrimp and scallops. It was served elegantly and simply. We also had a cedar cask matured sake which was excellent. Definitely worth a visit if you like fresh sushi.

1  Thank Todabr
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

We went to eat sushi after eating oysters and lobster rolls as appetizers next door at Lobsterman's (great oysters & lobster rolls). We ordered the omacase for 2 which was absolutely delicious! The best part is it is very unique as opposed to the normal sushi assortment. Can't beat the quality but for the money I think it'd take 2 orders for 2 to really make a meal. I'd definitely recommend visiting here if you are in town and love sushi.

Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is a little gem waiting to be found on Main St. We were greeted very warmly and they managed to find us a table even though we hadn't booked on a Saturday night. We treated ourselves to the omikase for two with a few crab and salmon sushi rolls on the side. What a delicious treat made from beautifully fresh ingredients. A great find!

2  Thank KentishTourists
Reviewed May 28, 2014

It was a great meal, fast pleasant service. It is a small restaurant, so seating is limited. very clean, The food was amazing a bit pricy though

1  Thank kelly4360