“Exquisitely Fresh”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Hope
“Exquisitely Fresh”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I can honestly say I have never had sushi this fresh and delicious. Melt in your mouth fish, the spiciness was just right in the spicy dishes, & some new and different combinations made for a meal full of anticipation that really delivered. The service was professional, atmosphere was comfortable, not stuffy or over the top. Our food was served quickly, but we were not rushed at all. Oh, and the home made salted caramel ice cream was a perfect ending. Go! You won't be disappointed. A true gem in the midcoast.

• Visited November 2012

Rockland, Maine
“very good”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

very good food, fresh and different, service was great and atmosphere wonderful. I will return for more in the future.

Visited October 2012
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I'm not big on sushi but my two daughters are so we tried Suzuki's whilst on holiday in Camden (we go there regularly so know the area). The food was excellent. The service was friendly and efficient. The surroundings are basic and the atmosphere is nothing special but an excellent meal, enjoyed by the sushi lovers and sushi toleraters alike!

• Visited September 2012
New York City, New York
“Really good, fresh, local sushi”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

My wife and I eat sushi regularly, and we've had everything ranging from bad to incredibly high
quality fish. At Suzuki's we had salads that were so fresh, that they seem like the produce was picked an hour before we ate it. We ordered the omakase platter for 2 which featured a variety of mostly local fish. Every piece was extremely fresh and delicious, and presented beautifully.
The only critique is that the food is a bit expensive, but we would definitely return.

• Visited August 2012
Chester, New Jersey
“Freshest Sushi Ever”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

This is hands down the freshest sushi I have ever had. We also had the OMAKASE SEAFOOD (noodle soup w/ seafood), which was absolutely amazing! I highly recommend that dish. This place definitely exceeded my expectations.

• Visited August 2012