“Oh! Delicious lobster mac and cheeze ”
Review of Claws

Claws
Ranked #2 of 89 Restaurants in Rockland
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Description: Claws specializes in offering the highest quality fresh local seafood, prepared with vintage Maine recipes, all at reasonable prices. Enjoy panoramic views of Rockland Harbor as you dine on our beautiful deck at picnic tables with bright umbrellas. We also can pack all of our menu items for take-out. Call in your order in advance or simply order in person. Serving beer and wine and featuring several local labels. New for 2015 - now serving fried seafood! Try our amazing "Boats" filled with fried clams, scallops, haddock or shrimp along with our home made French fries and coleslaw. Lobster dinners, lobster mac 'n cheese, steamers, crab cakes, lobster bisque, Angus burgers, chicken sandwiches - everything is made with care and from scratch.
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Their delicious lobster mac and cheeze make our rainy day full of sun! We also enjoy the lobster. Prices are fare enough for quality.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

We came looking for fried food and I was bummed at first to find there was none. However, we had such a great meal that I didn't miss the fried clams. All items are ala carte including the sides which made me a little nervous we would go hungry. This was not the case at all. The portions were very generous!

We ordered the clam dip app for $6 and loved every bite. I ordered the shrimp roll and I enjoyed it. Fresh and light but very filling at the same time due to the large amount of shrimp in the roll. My husband ordered the lobster Mac and cheese and we were both blown away by it. Homemade on site this is a must have!! We each had a root beer with our meal and our total was $36. We left very full and happy!!

1  Thank Sarah H
Reviewed July 12, 2014

We ended our Maine vacation with a stop at Claws, expecting a standard issue lobster shack. Oh, no. My toasted and generously buttered lobster roll spilled over with fresh, perfectly steamed meat, and my husband's broiled haddock sandwich was almost too much for him to finish...but he managed. Nice to be able to pair it all with a little bottle of prosecco. Ask for a side of proprietor LuLu's custom tartar sauce to try with the lobster roll-- I thought it was great.

1  Thank Packratina
Reviewed July 12, 2014

This new casual seafood restaurant has outstanding friendly service and offers very healthy and delicious food from one of the area's best seafood chowders to delicious lobster rolls and lobster Mac and Cheese. We tried everything on the menu and compared to a number of more formal restaurants in the area you can't beat the quality and price at Claws. Stop by and let LuAnne fill your order with her smiling and friendly greeting. Claws is a great place to dine. PS - don't forget to check the lobster bathroom!

Reviewed July 10, 2014

This was my first visit to Claws and I had the cole slaw and Grilled Chicken Sandwich and it was awesome, Everything was super fresh, I had lettuce and it was crisp and fresh, the service was friendly, I strive on super friendly customer service......Thank you for a wondrful lunch