“better than your average mexican,,SUPER FRESH”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sunfire Mexican Grill - CLOSED

Sunfire Mexican Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Camden, Maine
“better than your average mexican,,SUPER FRESH”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

I don't think many of the average mexican greasy spoon lovers will get this place because they don't serve old chips and salsa from a can before you get the heart burn special that gives you acid reflux for the afternoon,,what they do is prepare fresh,and i mean fresh clean healthy mexican that is seasoned well and presented artfully,,I just read the last two reviews and i eat here a few times a year,,go back to your taco bell shacks and enjoy your next bypass operation,,if you want it done well and with a new kinda spin try sunfire,,and one more thing,,they are the cleanest place I believe i have ever been in,,from the restrooms to the kitchen which is open for all to see,,

• Visited February 2013

Biddeford, Maine
“Overpriced for what you get!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

I was very disappointed with this restaurant! First, I have never been to a Mexican restaurant where they did not bring over chips and salsa while I waited for my meal! Second, when I saw the menu, I was surprised by the prices, but I was hungry and thought this meant good portions. I was so wrong. The food was average and the portions were very small. I arrived hungry and left hungry..and I have never had that happen at a Mexican restaurant.

2 Thank Doris P
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
“Sorry, but I ..”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

was not a happy camper in visiting this restaurant. The taste of the food was "average" but the portions were in my opinion small. I will say that I was very hungry when I arrived but did not feel satisfied when I left. AND I have been eating Mexican food (just love it!) for many, many years and this was a first for me when chips and salsa (when you arrive) was not included in the meal price. Really??? I will stick to my restaurants down here in southern Maine.

I will not be returning.

2 Thank Paula L
camden, maine
“Great meal, superb service... go for it next time you are in Rockland Maine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

My wife and I needed a quick turnaround meal in order to catch a movie. Sunfire Grill understood what that meant and satisfied us to a "T". Great meal, fish tacos of course, and a plate of nachos for starters. Reasonable prices and we saw three couples that we had seen in a while, so it was a great experience. We plan to patronize them again.

Deadwood, South Dakota
“Great mexican food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

Stopped here for lunch on my way up to Ellsworth from Portland. The place is clean and the service was fast. I had the Super Burrito which was fantastic. Prices are decent. I would definitely eat here again.

• Visited September 2012