“something for everyone”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 5, 2014

This is a great place with an amazingly varied menu. From great hamburgers to delicious Mexican food, unusual salads, fish, appetizers. And very affordable. Perfect to tke the family as there will be something for every taste.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

My wife and I ate lunch at the Park Street Grille on February 21 and returned on February 26. On both occasions the food was delicious and the service fantastic. They have daily specials and with one exception we ordered off this menu - shrimp bruschetta, chorizo quesadillas and carne asada enchiladas (regular menu item) on the 21st and shrimp tacos and a blackened haddock wrap on the 26th. Excellent!! They also have a locally produced sauce - Sue and Larry's Ancho Stuff which was flavorful and spicy. We will be returning soon!

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Husband and I and our 2 kids (5 yo & 18 mos) ate here last night on local's recommendation & so glad we did. Not a big place but fun atmosphere & good food. We arrived around 6, waited about 10 mins (as promised) and were seated. I got chicken & pulled pork enchiladas & my husband got a chicken burrito. Both were very good. Kids got plain pasta & mac-n-cheese which was simple. Mac n cheese was actually pretty tasty for a kids meal. Our waitress was very friendly and attentive. Oh, can't believe I forgot to mention the chips & salsa, which were brought to our tables as soon as we sat down. Delicious!

Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

Had a great buffalo chicken wrap for lunch today! I always like the fries at Park Street, I don't know what they do, but they should keep doing it!!! Good meal, good price - can't ask for more!!!

Reviewed December 7, 2013

My husband and I spent five days in the Rockland area for our anniversary last fall (2012). We ate several meals at Park Street Grille. Prior to our trip and also during our stay, we read reviews and went to several restaurants to either look at their menu or to view the setting of the restaurant. We usually ended up back at Park Street Grille and never regretted it. The restaurant had great waitresses! They were genuinely friendly and wanted to make sure our food and time at the restaurant was nothing but excellent. Neither my husband nor I had ever been to Maine. Being the curious people we are, we asked several questions about Maine. Each waitress took the time to have a conversation with. I never felt like we were a burden. The food was AMAZING as well. I went to the east coast truly disliking seafood and because of this restaurant and the town of Rockland, I walked away with a love of seafood.