“Good lunch!”

Park Street Grille
Ranked #26 of 87 Restaurants in Rockland
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Bar, Southwestern
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
“Good lunch!”
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

Had a great buffalo chicken wrap for lunch today! I always like the fries at Park Street, I don't know what they do, but they should keep doing it!!! Good meal, good price - can't ask for more!!!

Pierce, Nebraska
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great!”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

My husband and I spent five days in the Rockland area for our anniversary last fall (2012). We ate several meals at Park Street Grille. Prior to our trip and also during our stay, we read reviews and went to several restaurants to either look at their menu or to view the setting of the restaurant. We usually ended up back at Park Street Grille and never regretted it. The restaurant had great waitresses! They were genuinely friendly and wanted to make sure our food and time at the restaurant was nothing but excellent. Neither my husband nor I had ever been to Maine. Being the curious people we are, we asked several questions about Maine. Each waitress took the time to have a conversation with. I never felt like we were a burden. The food was AMAZING as well. I went to the east coast truly disliking seafood and because of this restaurant and the town of Rockland, I walked away with a love of seafood.

• Visited October 2013
Spruce Head, Maine
“Best of the best”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Best Fish tacos in the world. Always the same. Great drinks. Love the free bowl of chips and salsa. Nicely done

Visited November 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
“Change of Pace”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

After being on the road for almost a month we needed a break from seafood selections. The hotel we were staying at recommended the Park St Grill and I am glad they did. This really hit the spot and I know some of the other reviewers have not been that kind but the Mexican food was very good and reasonably priced. Located right downtown this is a great place to have lunch and visit some of the shops on Main St.

• Visited October 2013
Cape Cod, Massachusetts, USA
“Works in a pinch”
Reviewed October 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This restaurant is fine in a pinch. I would not go back or make a point of recommending it to anyone. The food was average and will fill the bellies of teenage boys, but it did not seem fresh or local. The best part of my meal was the warm tea.

Visited July 2013