“Nice food, fast service, moderate prices”
Review of Park Street Grille

Park Street Grille
Ranked #24 of 87 Restaurants in Rockland
Cuisines: Southwestern, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Hollister, California
“Nice food, fast service, moderate prices”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I liked the haddock special, nice fresh vegetables...The veal was nice and came with a crab cake for an unusual surf and turf. Good fast service-I was starving. Portions are large. The fried ice cream our neighbors were eating looked good, but we were too full to try it. Only negative was that I wanted to try the basil gnocchi that was supposed to come with the fish, and they substituted Spanish rice because they were out of the gnocchi. We were dining quite late, so I could understand it.

Visited August 2012

“Excellent tastes and variety”
Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

Great menu, fine service, and the food was excellent. Fresh seafood, inertesting combinations. You will enjoy.

easthartland conn
“great place to eat best meal ive had in a long time”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

great food great service and the place was clean wait staff helpful and very friendly MUST GO TO PLACE

Visited July 2012
New Jersey
“A relaxing, comfortable, delicious eatery in Rockland Maine”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We were in Rockland for a long weekend and decided to have lunch here. I'm so glad we did so. We stopped in on Friday afternoon. The eatery was not very crowded at the time. We were attended to immediately and sat at a window seat by a very friendly waitress. Before we ordered we had a couple of items on the menu described to us. The waitress was extremely helpful and gracious. We ordered a sandwich each - I have posted images here of the menu and my actual sandwich. To say it was absolutely delicious and that I thoroughly enjoyed it would be an understatement. Again I posted a photo of my ordered lunch item. Price was very reasonable and I would not hesitate to visit this eatery again next time I'm in the area.

• Visited July 2012
Big Pine Key, Florida
“Nice spot”
Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

Service here was excellent being as we brought a 6 top in just prior to closing. We were very pleased with the food quality but the decor is a bit dated. All in all I would return and encourage others dine here.