“Good sandwich shop”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
DC
“Good sandwich shop”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

This sandwich shop had been recommended by the hotel staff at the Seawall Motel in South Harbor, so we had to stop by for sandwiches to take on a picnic. They are made fresh so you have to be patient, but the friendly counter staff will chat and there are plenty of people in the kitchen to get you order out. Sandwiches are yummy.

• Visited August 2014

Waco, Texas
“Good Sandwich Shop”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

We ducked into this order-at-the-counter cafe/bakery for a quick sandwich and were more than pleased. Excellent food! And, unlike most similar places, there were several good vegetarian choices. My wife's egg salad sandwich was unusually good, and my veggie burger was exceptional. After the lunch, we picked up a couple of fresh, still-warm chocolate chip cookies to have with coffee as we strolled down to check out Rockland's shops. Great find, and we'd recommend it highly.

• Visited July 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I don't want the sandwich I ordered next time, I want it now.”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

I ordered a BLT with avocado and Havarti cheese, so 45 minutes later it gets delivered which is fine I understand that they're busy then I get busy can't open my sandwich I open my sandwich and it's just a BLT and it annoyed me because I paid the extra charge for the avocado and Havarti cheese so they charged my credit card I paid a delivery fee, paid a tip to the person who delivered it and didn't get what I wanted so I called and they said to me that they would give me credit for the avocado and Havarti cheese the next time I order. So basically the next time I order a sandwich they'll do it right this time? unacceptable I think it's ridiculous I think that I should've got my money back they should've offered my money back I don't agree with it all because now I paid for something I didn't want and I ordered from somewhere else last time I'm going here

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank jermaine d
Rockland, Maine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GREAT FOOD!!!!”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

The Brown Bag is GREAT!! Gluten Free is amazing, they cook everything separate if you have a food allergy. They also DELIVER for a cheap price of $2 in town and each additional mile out of town is only $1. I totally recommend this place if you have the time. Lunch hour (11-1) can get pretty busy but worth the wait.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Rachael P
Rockland, Maine
“delightful”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

2 of us stopped in today around 1:00 and had a great lunch! the bowl of haddock chowder was loaded with big pieces of haddock, very well seasoned hot and satisfying, my turkey reuben was immense perfecto, my companions pastrami sandwich was enormous and delicious.Would we go back...... oh yeah!!! oh and i couldnt resist from thier bakery a date sqaure,mmmmm

• Visited April 2014