“Delicious food!”
Review of Primo

Primo
Reserve with OpenTable
Primo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 89 Restaurants in Rockland
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Italian and Mediterranean inspired menu...James Beard Award winning Chef Melissa Kelly prepares Farm to Table Cuisine in a restored farmhouse. 4 Acres of kitchen gardens, heritage pigs & chickens supply the restaurant with the freshest ingredients. Primo is both a gem to our local clientele as well as a culinary destination for food lovers in search of casually elegant dining. Supporting local and sustainable farms & businesses. Creative & seasonal cocktails, artisanal breads, handmade pastas, gelato and much more. Sundays and Thursdays come for $1 oyster night at the bar or join us for our small plates menu at our new Antipasti Counter. WE HAVE 40-50 SEATS AVAILABLE FOR GUESTS DROPPING IN WITHOUT RESERVATIONS.....THERE IS ALWAYS A PLACE !!! Private Salon on the second floor for up to 14 guests or reserve one of the original parlor rooms. Make a reservation or feel free to drop in to our lounge area.
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I went here on our Wedding Night for dinner. The food was delicious and fresh. Very unique concept. We'd definitely go back!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

The food is amazing I mean amazing! I was on my honeymoon so it was a great atmosphere but very welcoming... go try it yourself! I don't even know how to describe how good it truly was.... just GO!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

having mad a reservation one month in advance and ate much earlier than usual (6PM). The Restaurant was packed, the wait staff rushing around and the food was good.... not excellent. Be prepared to pay $$$$$$ for drink and food.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

There needs to be a superlative stonger than Primo to describe this restaurant experience. This is a superior dining experience in every way. Good wine, good service, amazing food.

I will certainly good again the next time I'm in Maine. I understand there are "Primos" in Florida and Arizona too

Reviewed October 16, 2012

My wife and I recently visted the Camden/Rockland area and decided to dine at Primo based on recommendations by the owners of the Bed and Breakfast we were staying. We were not dissapointed. The menu was fresh and creative. Both of our meals were outstanding. I was impressed with the attention to service too. We had a server, another lady who would not let glasses get less than half full before she was refilling them, as well as she would clear all dishes as we were finished and there was another lady that brought out food. So it was like we had three people serving us. This was one of our favorite meals during our trip. I can highly recommend this restaurant and would most definately go there again when in the area.