“Terrible”

Cafe Miranda
Ranked #4 of 89 Restaurants in Rockland
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Main Street
Description: Cafe Miranda has been located in downtown Rockland, Maine since 1993. We offer a vast menu of wood-fired oven, seasonal & adventurous ethnic dishes using locally harvested ingredients from our own farm. Come by and join us for lunch or dinner seven days a week and brunch on Sunday. Reservations are suggested for dinner. Lunch and breakfast walk-ins only. See our website for menus.
Niskayuna, New York
“Terrible”
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

We were in the mood for pizza and a local recommended this place. A frozen pizza from the supermarket would have been better. This was the worst meal we got in Maine.

Spruce Head, Maine
“just fine”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Some times its a bit strange of a menu but always fun and fresh. Great wood flavor in all the foods. great drinks and service.

Visited November 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“Very disappointed”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

This place came highly recommended and I made a reservation to eat there. The menu is extensive to the point that you do not know what to order. So I asked my waitress. I must say the chicken egg rolls were amazing. Crisp and not greasy at all. I also ordered the special of the evening....a pasta dish with locally foraged mushrooms with greens and (this is where I should have taken a second look) a dash of marinara. I figured since they were featuring this, it should be special. It was so gritty, I couldn't eat it. Waitress said she would take it off bill. I said fine. Egg rolls were great. Asked for suggestion for dessert. Brownie. OK. It was burned and hard. Ice cream was very good. But they did not take off the price of the main course. The brownie was removed, but I was told management would not let her remove both dessert and main course. Very disappointed. I might try it one more time, but then maybe not.

• Visited October 2013
“Simply amazing”
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

We had a ton of fun sitting at the bar watching the kitchen staff work their magic. The food was fantastic, the staff was friendly, and it was the perfect spot for dinner with our friends on our trip to Rockland. We would definitely go back.

• Visited September 2013
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Lots of choices of excellent food”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Loved this restaurant! Extensive menu of interesting offerings. Must go back to try more. Large portions...every single person in the place had leftovers they were taking with them. So it is a good value when deciding based on price. Casual décor. I had a large bowl of haddock chowder which was actually more like a filet fish in the center of the bowl surrounded with red potatoes with a light cream/sauce with corn and bacon in it. OMG, delicious! So flavorful, local, fresh! I've eaten at many restaurants across the State of Maine.....you do not want to miss this one.

• Visited October 2013