“A favorite for dinner and lunch”
Review of Cafe Miranda

Cafe Miranda
Ranked #4 of 89 Restaurants in Rockland
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Main Street
Description: Cafe Miranda has been located in downtown Rockland, Maine since 1993. We offer a vast menu of wood-fired oven, seasonal & adventurous ethnic dishes using locally harvested ingredients from our own farm. Come by and join us for lunch or dinner seven days a week and brunch on Sunday. Reservations are suggested for dinner. Lunch and breakfast walk-ins only. See our website for menus.
Rockland, Maine
“A favorite for dinner and lunch”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We never get tired of Cafe Miranda, and I am thrilled that they now offer lunch! Beef Groce and the fire roasted veggies are my favorite meal.

Visited April 2013

CoastalMaine
“Wonderful Quirky Place”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is a popular place and with good reason. The food is consistently very good. The prices are fair, except possibly the wines which tend to be on the pricey side. The chef changes the menu daily as his whims change. It is a nice, out-of-the-way place worth trying.

• Visited November 2012
“What a great experience”
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Sometimes you find a place with a varied and interesting menu where everything is really well executed, and this is one! Wow! We have been going for years and it quickly became my favorite place in Rockland. The meal starts with amazing homemade bread. The dishes are all creative and really well executed. It is worth noting that reservations are often a good idea!

• Visited March 2013
Maine
“A decent eat...”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

We visited the Rockland/Camden area for a getaway from our children. We decided to try out Cafe Miranda on the recommendation from TA reviews and on the recommendations from the B&B we stayed at. Like many restaurants in the area, it was small, with limited seating. For a Wednesday evening, it was full, and we got the last seat. The restaurant is loud, and a bit crowded, but not horrible. It would be a restaurant I'd bring my children to as well. The menu is extremely big, and if you have ADD, you may have trouble deciding what you want :) - I wish they would cut back on their offerings a bit, but I will say what they did, they did fairly well. My husband and I ordered the egg rolls and a chorizo & mussels appetizer. The egg rolls were awesome, and unlike most egg rolls, were FILLED with chicken. The chorizo & mussels appetizer was pretty good, too. My husband and I shared the special of lobster ravioli in a cream sauce. It will quite good. Too big for one person, a tad small for two, but with the appetizers, we were left feeling full. The fresh bread served was very good as well. The service was average-very good. Overall, I'd go back, but I think it would not be my first choice.

• Visited April 2013
New York
“Funky, eclectic bistro”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Went here on Wednesday with friends and was delighted. The cafe is small and has a really eclectic decor! The service was spot on and the food was delish! Loved the menu. No matter what I had had in mind for dinner, they had something in the right line.

I ended up having the Et Tu Brutus salad. Nicely done sort of Caesar!

Would definitely go back when in town.

• Visited April 2013