“What a view!”

Ranked #18 of 89 Restaurants in Rockland
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are a family-run restaurant on the water. We opened with new ownership and management in April 2013 and are ecstatic to be in this beautiful location with an amazing staff and delicious food. We serve only fresh, local seafood and we welcome locals and those "from away"! See you soon!
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Went to The Landings after checking in at our hotel. First time there and we had great atmosphere, wonderful food ( mostly seafood) and our waitperson, Rachel, was very helpful. Aside from offering us great service with a great personality, she told us about a wonderful vineyard nearby, which we visited the next day. My husband had the trout special and I had scallops. Excellent dining experience.

1  Thank Patricia A
There are newer reviews for The Landings

Reviewed July 8, 2014

My husband and I returned to The Landings this week for a touch of Maine coast, haddock chowder and Lobster roll. We had eaten here last year and drove from our summer home in Readfield for a delightful lunch.
We were delighted once again.
The waitstaff is very professional and most accommodating. The view over the harbor was pleasant with the scent of Rugosa roses in the air.
Delicious haddock chowder , tasty full lobster roll and a reasonable price.
Highly recommended
Close to Camden for a pleasant shopping experience to round out our day

Reviewed June 16, 2014

We visited for Father's Day and had a great meal. My husband had the lobster risotto and I had the seafood sliders. Both were wonderful! It was a lovely, warm, Maine day which we took full advantage of by sitting on the outside deck. The deck is at the water's edge overlooking a marina. This was the second time we had visited. Both times the food was well prepared and tasty. Visit for the food and the view.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

We really enjoyed the haddock chowder, it's one of the best we ever had. I ordered the greek salad that had a spicy sausage over it and it was very good.

We were there for lunch and we chose to sit outside. The waitress was very nice and she even made sure to sit us where we would have some sun and shade.

We will definitely go there again.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Medium busy dinner night & we were seated at a window that looked out across the deck to the water (too cool to be outside). A variety of entrees to select - spouse chose boiled lobster & I had the pork loin roast special. The lobster was cooked just right & was quite tasty! I concentrated on the pork, which was cooked perfectly and presented with a flair. It was a delightful and relaxing dining experience. Highly recommended.