“2 words!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Camden, Maine
“2 words!”
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

great place!! wonderful food. bit pricey but you get what you pay for! really enjoyed the sun tea and the scollop basket!!!

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank truereviewsx

Bel Air, Maryland
“A bit dissatisfied”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

My husband and I drove by Rockland, on our way back to Portland from Camden. Wanting to grab a late lunch, we searched TA's site for highly-recommended no-fuss restaurants -- and decided to try Duo's. They'd run out of crabmeat roll, so I settled for the lobster roll. I wish I hadn't. It was't bad, but we've had far better ones. We also got their fried clams, and that was good - although I wouldn't rate them exceptional. Their location is great, and the service very friendly -- reasons for me to come back and try their other fares :-)

• Visited July 2014
Camden, Maine
“some of the best take out I have had,,EVER”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

im in the business and am really put off with the whole take out movement going on across the country,,but I was told by a chef friend to give this a try so my wife and I had the taco,poutine and fried food,,I cant say enough how good it was,Im still in shock at the poutine,,one of my favorite things in the world,,this place nailed it,,canadian hockey teams would be proud,,I can't wait to go again,,,give it a try you won't be sorry,friendly people cooking also

• Visited July 2014
Rockland, Maine
“Dine overlooking the beautiful Rockland Harbor and Lighthouse”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Duos is such fun. There is a park for your children to play in, picnic tables, yachts, a lighthouse and breakwater, and sailing ships of all sizes. Then there is the food! Jaime the owner has been a fish monger for several decades and knows fresh fish. All the food is great and fresh. Super fries too! My Granddaughters love to go to Duos where they can play on all the old marine artifacts while the adults take in the views. Do go to Duos and relax and dine.

Visited June 2014
Owls Head, Maine
“Excellent, fresh seafood”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Friends from Florida were visiting us on a Sunday night (when many area restaurants are closed) and we all wanted simple, good, local seafood. I saw a post on Facebook that DUO's was open so off we went.
Two of us had the fish (haddock) & chips, hubby had the clams, and one had the lobster roll. All of the seafood was excellent and the fried items were lightly battered and crispy. Each meal except the roll came with a small container of cole slaw. My only slight disappointment was in the fries which were somewhat limp and bland. We were also given free samples of the lobster corn chowder which was very good and the poutine (fries w/gravy, cheese curd, bacon and brown gravy).
The service was extremely fast and friendly and the prices were reasonable. Definitely worth a stop if you are near the public landing in Rockland!

• Visited June 2014