“New Owner, New Location for 2014”
Review of Duo's Fish 'N' Chips Takeout - CLOSED

Duo's Fish 'N' Chips Takeout
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We're a longstanding fan of Duo's Fish & Chips which WAS in a parking lot on the North side of town.
Now re-located to Harbor Park, and operated by a new owner under slightly changed name, we gave it a try for the first time this year.

Still - very very fresh seafood food, great service, great spot. After ordering, a bit longer wait their first weekend open. but it is made to order and I'm sure it will get better. Prices seem a bit higher now - go to MdC's or BK if you're looking for a bargain. This is very good overall - We'll be back for another serving!

Reviewed May 26, 2014

I stopped there the other day after being roped in by one of those time share deals that I would have bought had the salesman not been so pushy. Although I was in a very bad mood I found this little take out very rewarding. First the food was GREAT I had a steak sandwich that was Super. (Real Steak Tender meaty, with as many peppers as it had onions and cooked to perfection. The hand cut french fries even beat my favorite Old Orchard Beach fries. The prices was super good , especially for that area. Dinning outside in the park was a different experience,
The Food Stand was "SUPER CLEAN" I will return there this summer for a Maine Shore dinner.
A 9 1/2 out of 10 and I haven't found a 10 yet!

2  Thank Ken B
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Fresh fish nicely cooked and very good fries. The price is great and the duo is always friendly and efficient.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Duo's has the best burger I have ever had!!!!! They organic burgers and I like that. The staff are always friendly. I just wish they were open year around.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Average prices. Very pleasant staff. We ordered crabmeat melt sandwich. Really good.seemed very fresh crabmeat. Other order was for fish and chips. Appeared to be haddock fried in Panko crumbs. Not much flavor. No seasoning...? Frozen fish? ...
Plenty of parking and good location w. Tables available.