Open today: 8:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Review Highlights
A great boat, a great sail and a great captain

The only issue that I have is that I can't provide any ideas on how you could make the sailing trip... read more

Reviewed October 8, 2018
William P
Sacramento, California
Ideal Way to Watch the Sunset and Experiences Maine

My family of four took a sunset sail with Captain Dan and two other women. We had a beautiful night... read more

Reviewed September 30, 2018
Luv2TravelNJ15
New Jersey

All reviews captain daniel hour sail great captain his knowledge setting sun great stories wonderful afternoon smaller boat short hike an amazing host lobster lunch homemade potato salad maine coast longer trip from texas beautiful boat his guitar
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Bufflehead provided a lovely view of Camden's Fifth of July Fireworks, as well as a personal tour of the schooners sleeping in the harbor. Daniel knew every place that his guests pointed at, to which he shared as much or as little as we wanted to know, all in good humor and high spirit. The boat comfortably seated all 6 guests, and my oh my what a lovely head! We were even greeted by a fullish moon rise over the water. A magical evening indeed!

Date of experience: July 2012
1  Thank Jackie S
Reviewed June 29, 2012

When friends came up to visit we all wanted to go sailing. So through some friends I found Daniel and Bufflehead Sailing Charters. We booked for a Sunday but as you know weather can change on a dime and it did. But so did Daniel. He was able to accommodate us on Friday and what a GORGEOUS day it was! We enjoyed a full day sail off the beautiful Maine coast, a little hiking on a nearby island and lunch! Daniel was a knowledgeable and friendly host. It was like sailing with a friend! It was a day we won't soon forget. Sailing off the coast of Maine is a wonderful way to see this beautiful area and we definitely will do this again.

Date of experience: June 2012