Bufflehead Sailing Charters
Open today: 8:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Review Highlights
Great time sailing!

My family of 5 booked a charter with captain Dan in August 2020. He took precautions to ensure we... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Jessica O
via mobile
A memorable proposal aboard the Bufflehead!

I proposed to my wife abord the Bufflehead and Captain Dan was such a great ally in planning it to... read more

Reviewed July 29, 2020
Flatlander1234567890

All reviews captain daniel his knowledge island picnic hour cruise great morning nice trip mid coast weather was perfect bennett stories sail boats monroe maine wind witness wealth
Selected filters
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Bufflehead provided a lovely view of Camden's Fifth of July Fireworks, as well as a personal tour of the schooners sleeping in the harbor. Daniel knew every place that his guests pointed at, to which he shared as much or as little as we wanted to know, all in good humor and high spirit. The boat comfortably seated all 6 guests, and my oh my what a lovely head! We were even greeted by a fullish moon rise over the water. A magical evening indeed!

Date of experience: July 2012
1  Thank Jackie S
Reviewed June 29, 2012

When friends came up to visit we all wanted to go sailing. So through some friends I found Daniel and Bufflehead Sailing Charters. We booked for a Sunday but as you know weather can change on a dime and it did. But so did Daniel. He was able to accommodate us on Friday and what a GORGEOUS day it was! We enjoyed a full day sail off the beautiful Maine coast, a little hiking on a nearby island and lunch! Daniel was a knowledgeable and friendly host. It was like sailing with a friend! It was a day we won't soon forget. Sailing off the coast of Maine is a wonderful way to see this beautiful area and we definitely will do this again.

Date of experience: June 2012