“Very Average Experience”
Review of L & H Burgers - CLOSED

L & H Burgers
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I would like to give this establishment less than 3 stars, but it was apparent our server was stressed out with training a new server so I will cut her some slack. With that being said, the staff could not decide who was going to wait on us, and there were only 4 tables occupied when we walked in for lunch - not off to a good start.

Based on reviews, I ordered the veggie burger big salad but wanted my burger on a separate plate. Who knew this request would cause a problem? My husband ordered a burger and we were going to share hummus. By this time, the place is filling up and orders are being taken and food is being served...where is our food? Turns out the hummus was given to another table and our meal was the last one to come out of the kitchen.

My husband said his burger was good - nothing special. My veggie burger was ok - a little on the dry side. The spinach and pear salad was uneventful.

Unfortunately, I cannot recommend this restaurant for a good, solid dining experience.

1  Thank Smnuws

Reviewed August 30, 2013

We took a chance on the L&H and had a super lunch. The burgers were great, especially the vegan burger on GF burger roll (a homer run!). And the house made fries were great too. Loved the atmosphe and enjoyed the staff. We'll be back!

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

The build your own suits any taste and you can make your sandwich as extravagant a you'd like. The fries are delicious and fresh.

The staff is always friendly and remembers your face.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I had the Picasso burger, it was very good. Different. The menu is very creative with burgers and they have the basic build your own burger. I was glad to know they served beer and wine. Overall it was a good experience and I would go back.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Hard to believe that good burger places are hard to find. Look no further. If you are in Rockland and feeling like a burger, this is the place. Hummus and Quesadillas were very good starters as well. Fries are great (real) and very well cooked. Everything tastes home made and the flavors are great. Price wise we found it reasonable. The place is very airy and fun. My two teenage boys and I had a great meal. Will definitely go back!