“Cafe serves coffee ground in town!”
Review of Rock City Cafe

Rock City Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Rockland
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Whoops! See my review for Rock City Coffee...I meant the cafe in my review of that! Great sandwiches and soups...and baked goods are fabulous!

Reviewed July 30, 2014

not a restaurant that serves coffee. Cafe Mocha was good but far from exceptional. Price is high for what you get.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Things were going pretty well until I got my refill. I had a breakfast wrap which was pretty good. Wi-Fi stuttered a little but basically worked well. It's a cute place in a nice location in downtown Rockland. Staff was friendly though it seemed a little slow. There was a long line when I got there at 8 a.m. on Saturday however it didn't get that way again while I was there. The coffee was served in an average sized mug and most places I go would give you a refill. Starbucks charges 50 cents.

Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Veggie wrap was ok. Prompt service. Come here for the coffee drinks. Nice option for downtown Rockland.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Great service, amazing coffee, excellent WiFi, and a breakfast wrap that I will drive far out of my way for.