“Best lunch value and pizza in town”
Review of Bricks Restaurant - CLOSED

Bricks Restaurant
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 6, 2011

Brick's has a great $5 lunch menu that includes a beverage and treat for dessert. Their small, very good pizza is plenty for one although the price for an addition is pretty high. There is a good hamburger on the $5 menu with lots of other choices which change daily.

There is a nice outdoor seating area and the service is excellent.

1  Thank Jeanette123

Reviewed March 18, 2011

We thought this would be a nice place to go for dinner. It is in a great spot and has great potential. The bad was the food. Not good at all. My haddock was rubbery and without flavor. I could not even even eat it. Too bad, we were really hoping it would be a nice place to go for a casual dinner.

1  Thank mainelyhappy04843
mmmaine, Manager at Bricks Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

I'm so sorry you had this experience. I'm just getting into these reviews and I hate to think this happened 2 years ago and I haven't yet contacted you! I'm so sorry that you've had a bad experience. We have, since then, switched fish purveyors and serve fresh haddock fried or baked. We'd love to have an opportunity to serve you again. Thank you so much for your feedback. I'm glad the service was excellent!! I hope that the server was able to remedy the situation when you expressed your concerns!

Reviewed September 29, 2010

My husband and I have a small child and we love to go to Bricks for lunch, there are lots of things to choose from. The Pizzas are great and the salads are huge. There are not a lot of places we can take our son and Bricks is a regular weekly trip for us.

1  Thank KimSalemMa
Reviewed July 28, 2010

My spouse and I were in the area for a few days and looking for a place to have lunch one day. Heard about Bricks and their $5 lunch menu so we went in. We were not disappointed!!
There is seating for both inside and outside with those that are sitting outside able to view Main Street as well as the harbor.
The menu had many selections for $5; large colorful glasses for the cold beverages as well as huge cups of coffee! The food was delicious and the waitresses fairly attentive, considering how busy it was that day. We would definitely return there again if we are in the area.

2  Thank Mainenurse309
Reviewed July 13, 2010

Brick's has the best $5 lunch deal from a choice of about 20 entrees. It also includes an extra large soda. They have amazing brick oven pizza and the specialty toppings change daily. Things like scallop, bacon & tomato, chicken, kielbasi, etc. These personal pizzas are available on the $5 menu. The deal is usually weekdays in the summer but you can tell if it's on because they post a big sign outside. They have a great salad and soup combo. They have indoor and outdoor seating and you can see Rockland Harbor. Their waitress Jess is the best in town!

1  Thank TaosR