“Not bad, but not much effort made to teach children.”

Captain Jack Lobster Boat Adventure
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We were disappointed that Capt Jack and his assistant made so little effort to teach about lobstering and the lobster conservation efforts. His assistant was friendly, but couldn't answer even basic questions.

1  Thank WeBRads
There are newer reviews for Captain Jack Lobster Boat Adventure

Reviewed May 8, 2013

My wife & I had a great time. On previous visits to Maine I'd always wonder about lobstering when watching the small boats plying the waters. Capt Steve was a lot of fun; a real character, but very informative and graciously answered all our questions.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

A once in a lifetime experience. Took us out to pick up lobster traps before hurricane Sandy arrived. Lobster info interesting, got to hold the lobster, and Steve got herring to feed the seals. One of the highlights of our 5 day Maine trip :)

1  Thank Sonya C
Reviewed September 21, 2012

My wife surprised me with this tour for my birthday. We were visiting Maine for 4 days for my Lobstah Shack Crawl...absolutely the highlight of my trip.
Steve was very warm and had an incredible sense of humor...we laughed the whole time we were on the boat. He even gave us the lobster we caught to eat that night for my Birthday dinner at the Blue Harbor House in Camden.
A truly special time...Thanks Captain!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Went out with my wife and in-laws. Great time. Captain Jack knows the trade, knows the harbor and adds lots of spice to the experience. We loved the experience and will be back!