“Fabulous breakfast spot”

Description: Now ALSO open for Dinner Wed - Sat 5-9pm
Los Angeles
“Fabulous breakfast spot”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We had to wait 40 minutes for our table but enjoyed our hearty breakfast, included the delectable cinnamon roll and pecan bun (I think they call in a "sinnie"). The wait could have been managed better in terms of sequencing tables, but our waitress was terrific and the breakfast fare was very tasty.

Highly recommend for a great breakfast.

1 Thank ReillyPas

Tampa, Florida
“Large Portions and Variety”
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

The staff as very welcoming. I had the garden omelet. It was filled with flavor and huge! My husband had the tex-mex inspired dish with eggs and black beans... I can't remember the name of it ... It was good but more of a brunch thing. It was a little heavy for early breakfast. :)

Danville, Illinois
“Yummy”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

We enjoyed this little restaurant so much that we had breakfast there more than once on our trip. Wide variety on menu. You much try the Cinnies and the Sticky rolls. My husband loved the corned beef hash breakfast. The waitresses were so nice and we met the owner's wife who was so pleasant. I will not skip Home Kitchen Café if I get back to Maine. I would like to move this restaurant home with me. Home fries were delicious.

2 Thank LadyDolph40
Merrimack, New Hampshire
“Lots to Choose From”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

A very extensive breakfast and lunch menu are the hallmarks of the Home Kitchen Café. Serving sizes are generous enough so that we automatically knew half of our sandwiches were going to be coming home with us. Our Reuben and pastrami sandwiches were great. Hopefully, the next time we can try their breakfast menu. The place can get busy as it is right on Route One just north of town. The dining room is supplemented by deck seating which has a nice view of the Rockland harbor.

Hampden, Maine
“great lunch”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

My wife and I stopped in the cafe on our way through Rockland and the lunch was terrific. I had a BLT on homemade toast and the best homefries I've ever eaten. The bacon (not your normal store brand) thick and crispy was generously heaped on the wheat toast. The homefries were real sliced potatoes with onion, three kinds of peppers and the taters (nice and crispy) fried in I think olive oil. Kudos to the cooking staff...they know how to cook! Prices were reasonable and the waitress attentive and nice. Try this little restaurant out, you will not be disappointed.