“Good food to stop by”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Now ALSO open for Dinner Wed - Sat 5-9pm
Reviewed October 6, 2013

The places was recommended by a co-worker and I wanted to try it. I liked the service , the way the food is cooked in the back and the pancakes ! The service was good , good food and a overall experience with the place. Would definitely go back when I will have the chance ! Keep up the good work !

1  Thank Cezar D
There are newer reviews for Home Kitchen Cafe

Reviewed October 6, 2013

I am a business traveler and eat in restaurants a lot. I am always looking for places to eat that serve fresh, good food. This restaurant is fantastic with great food and really good service. I read some reviews on here about bad service but that's not accurate. What the real issue is that this is a restaurant that has recently gained in popularity and the managers are still trying to get systems in place to deal with the huge demand. Its also got a "chill" vibe so if you are in a rush you will get aggravated. I think what would help this place is a dedicated hostess and a bigger area in the front to greet people. Gets a bit chaotic. Had two kids and it was good for them too. Highly recommend!!

1  Thank jack b
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Just happened past Home Kitchen Cafe after 2 mile lighthouse walk. It was late-they close for lunch at 3:00. We were in and out quickly but most importantly the food was absolutely delicious. Their pan Panko fried haddock sandwich. So good. My husband had the Greek salad and it was delicious, too. Would definitely return if I lived I the area.

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

OMG. We were there about three years ago shortly after they opened. Flash forward to last week when we returned to the Camden area for vacation and boy oh boy oh boy oh boy were we thrilled to see they were not only still in business, but thriving!! We went on a Friday morning around 10am. We were seated at the counter, which was great. I love that they have chairs with backs at the counter that aren't 45 ft off the ground...:) very comfy. Our waitress was friendly, helpful. The menu options were mouthwatering....lobster breakfast taco with avocado....mac n cheese eggs Benedict.....heuvo rancheros......i had the veggie eggs Benedict which was fantastic...my hubby had a huge omelette with ham, tomatoes and onions. His toast was thick and fresh and yummy. We ordered a cinnamon bun and a sticky bun to go...they are HUGE and delicious. The couple sitting next to us had ordered the salmon eggs benedict, and the mac n cheese bennie. They were in their 60s and were swooning in delight. Its a happy vibe inside, casual, energetic. Casual. If we could have gone back for dinner, we would have! SO many delicious, fresh, options. It is our fave place to go for breakfast. It is getting a lot of media attention in TV Diner and in foodie mags....so depending on when you go, you may have a bit of a wait..but it will be worth it. And trust me, you must get a Cinni and a Sticky....

1  Thank lynnz22
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Went to this place just a few weeks ago-there were 4 of us. We ordered and waited and waited for our food. After 45 minutes, I found the server and ask her why it was taking so long. She looked embarrassed but then said that the kitchen had lost the ticket and it would be 15-20 minutes more. There was no offer of a free appetizer or drink while we waited. We left. This is not the way to run an eatery. Make sure the server is aware of how long you have been waiting for your food.