“Perfect Place for Breakfast or Lunch”
Review of Brass Compass Cafe

Brass Compass Cafe
Ranked #6 of 90 Restaurants in Rockland
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed February 8, 2013

This is our favorite place to eat for breakfast. Friendly staff, great food and plenty of it. The prices are also very reasonable. Don't pass this one up!

1  Thank Dana S

Reviewed January 23, 2013

If you are hungry, you won't be disappointed here! Great food, coffee, atmosphere and staff. We always have a good meal and a good time.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

That's what my husband said the moment he bit into the Lobster Club sandwich! We can't visit Rockland without several visits to the Brass Compass. Their breakfasts are wonderful, and you will NOT leave hungry! For lunch, while my husband indulges in the lobster club, I order the spinach/artichoke/avocado sandwich (it normally has chicken, but, since I'm a vegetarian, she makes it without the chicken and puts in extra veggies), and love it. The wait staff is always pleasant, quick and helpful. Several of the employees have worked there for years, which tells me that it's a great place to work. If you want dessert, definitely try the pies! My favorite is the peanut butter pie, which is absolute decadence!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

If your looking for a good sit down enjoyable meal, this is the place. Not very big inside, but the service is great. I have been there twice with my fiance' since moving to Maine and we both love eating there. Pricing is average and customer service was great. Friendly staff.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

We came here after eating at the owner's other great restaurant "Archer's on the Pier." You must try the Veggie Hash- it was fabulous. We were here for breakfast, but understand that the Lobster Roll won the Bobby Flay "throw-down" contest. Busy place, but the service and food impressed us.