“Don't miss this cookie.”

Atlantic Baking Co.
Ranked #13 of 90 Restaurants in Rockland
Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: European Style Bakery and Cafe serving breakfast pastries including several types of house made croissants, baguettesm batards, artisan breads, soups, desserts, coffee, and other beverages
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We stop at the Atlantic Baking Co. every time we're in Rockland, which is about twice a year. If you try nothing else, try the apricot pistachio nut oat cookie. This is the best cookie I've ever purchased and inexpensive compared to what I'm used to paying for a single cookie. I've had their breads and other pastries in the past and it's always the highlight of a trip to Rockland.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

We order the yeast dinner rolls for our Lobster Shack on Spruce Head Island. They are a wonderful addition to the steamed lobster dinners. Light, fluffy and perfectly baked. Thank you Atlantic Baking Co!

Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

We stayed in Rockland and visited Atlantic Bakery almost every day. I will say first and foremost the bakery items and soups are delicious! For me the breads and maybe try soups are a decent value but several of the other items seem expensive for what you get. I will say if you are looking for great homemade bread you can't find a better place in or around Rockland!

1  Thank Robert R
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We travel to Rockland about once a year, and we never have been able to stop in due to their limited hours. This year we made it. The bakery selection was good, the bread selections seemed a little small but maybe it was the time of day we went in. I would recommend this place as we will be going back

Reviewed May 25, 2014

We stopped in for a quick breakfast and I had a great breakfast sandwich. The bread was wonderful and all the ingredients were fresh. It did take about 15 minutes to prepare, however. My husband had a potato roll which was also very good.

We were also impressed by their "suspended coffee" policy, where you can purchase an extra coffee that can then be given away to a person in need.