“Delicious!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Atlantic Baking Co.

Atlantic Baking Co.
Ranked #10 of 86 Restaurants in Rockland
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: European Style Bakery and Cafe serving breakfast pastries including several types of house made croissants, baguettesm batards, artisan breads, soups, desserts, coffee, and other beverages
Hanover, Pennsylvania
“Delicious!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

Stopped in and got a hot cocoa and molasses cookie, glad I did!! Both the cocoa and cookie were delicious. Very nice environment, and the staff was super friendly.

• Visited November 2013

Connecticut
“Delectable Pastries & Coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

I couldn't resist stopping by for breakfast during my visit to Rockland. At first I was going to have one of the delicious looking pastries, but the sausage, pepper, sage quiche kept calling to me so I had a slice of that instead. Quite yummy. That with a coffee made my breakfast experience a good one. One request--I like either Equal or Sweet n Low with my coffee (yes, I am not a purist), but they only had Truvia, which is not to my liking. Maybe more of an assortment?

Visited November 2013
Bethel, Maine
“Delicious pastries and coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

The scent out on the street as well as the window displays drew me into this great eatery. What a terrific selection of everything!

Visited September 2013
Rockland, Maine
“Sandwiches Have Gone DOWN Hill!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

I work on Main Street in Rockland and have been eating at the ABC since 2005. In regards to their sandwiches, the portions have always been very generous, seeing that you are paying close to $8.00 for a sandwich. Over the past 2 years the portions have slimmed down tremendously! I just deconstructed their Italian sandwich and the single slice of ham, 1/2 slice of salami and pepperoni were paper thin. I see over 10,000 visitors in the shop I work at and WILL NOT recommend the ABC, but rather will send people to the MANY other eateries that Rockland has to offer. I hope the owners and manager will take this review into consideration when preparing the grab and go sandwiches.

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
New Hampshire
“Quick Stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

Not what we expected and was extremely pleased at what we found. YUMMY bagels made on sight, which you can see as they bake through the glass windows...very cool set up. And topped it off with a soft pretzel made from salt dough!! YUMMO!! Iced Latte was not the best, but the blueberry muffin, toasted with butter made up for it. :)

Visited August 2013