“Always tops on my list...”
Review of Good Life Market

Good Life Market
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Raymond
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Gray, Maine
“Always tops on my list...”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

1. Great wine selection. Particularly fond of the Small Vinyards offerings.
2. Smallish but fabulous beer selection, along with some mead thrown in for good measure.
3. The sandwiches are out of this world. All unusual combos, very creative, will be stopping in tonight to grab some. D'Atollicos panini is a delight sent from heaven.
4. You wouldn't do your weekly grocery shopping here, but if you are looking for something different, either prepared or on the shelves in the grocery section, you are apt to find it here.
5. I have found the staff very knowledgable, particularly the owners Walt and Linda. When I need a specific taste in wine Walt always heads me in the right direction.

Good store. Good food. Good neighbors.

• Visited May 2013

Naples, Maine
“Great place to eat and shop.”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Everything is wonderful there. Great food, service , atmosphere. The food is fresh. It is always consistently great. The staff is very, willing to help.

Visited May 2013
Naples, Maine
“Expensive and not so clean”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

It is a grocery store that is to put it mildly unkempt, the floors are dusty as well as some of the can and bottles on the shelves, we ordered some sandwiches and salads and were not impressed with what we got for the price. The staff was not so nice either.

• Visited August 2012
Linda M, Owner at Good Life Market, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
Thank you for your feedback, customer service is very important to us, and we appreciate the opportunity to constantly improve our business. I'm sorry that your experience of The Good Life was not a good one. We work hard to provided delcious food and products, as well as a warm, friendly atmosphere to both our seasonal cliente and our year round community members. It looks like from your review that you visited in August, and I'm not sure what happened at that time, but we welcome the opportunity to make it up to you. If you contact me (Linda) directly at the store M-F, 207-655-1196, I'd be happy to talk with you personally about your visit, and perhaps respond more specifically to your concerns. Again, thank you for your feedback, and I hope to talk with you soon.
Naples, Maine
“My favorite gourmet sandwich shop & many other items too!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I love the Good Life Market! Exceklent friendly service and the food is terriffic as well as the market one can shop from.

Visited October 2012
Mansfield, Massachusetts
“Lobstar will change your life”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

We have a summer home on Sebago and have always found Good Life Market to have fabulous sandwiches and snacks. We have bought beer/wine there but usualy just get lunch or dinner for the ride home. The Lobstar sandwich is incredible. Lobster, basil, mozzarella, and pine nuts on delicious bread. We had friends up from CT, they were skeptical at first. The bought 4 for the ride home. If you want a great lunch in the Lake Region, Good Life is the best. It's not cheap but it's worth every penny.

• Visited August 2012

Been to Good Life Market? Share your experiences!