1. Great wine selection. Particularly fond of the Small Vinyards offerings.
2. Smallish but fabulous beer selection, along with some mead thrown in for good measure.
3. The sandwiches are out of this world. All unusual combos, very creative, will be stopping in tonight to grab some. D'Atollicos panini is a delight sent from heaven.
4. You wouldn't do your weekly grocery shopping here, but if you are looking for something different, either prepared or on the shelves in the grocery section, you are apt to find it here.
5. I have found the staff very knowledgable, particularly the owners Walt and Linda. When I need a specific taste in wine Walt always heads me in the right direction.
Good store. Good food. Good neighbors.