“One A-Frame of Mine is a wonderful vacation home”
Our A-Frame is secluded and serene just right for families to re-connect.  The lake has lots of fish
Great Fishing. This caught right in front of Aframe cottage by our son-in-law Fall foliage is beautiful
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Great Fishing. This caught right in front of Aframe cottage by our son-in-law
Fall foliage is beautiful
Side view of the A-Frame
You can park right close by
Slider door into the patio deck
New up to code railing on patio deck
The deck has plenty of comfortable seating
Patio deck has Weber Gas Grill and picnic table
Kitchen has micro wave, electric range, coffee pot & is well equipped
Enjoy the Crescent Lake view
Dining table can seat six.
Small TV and propane heater
Kitchen is small but very well equipped
More of the same
MBR has a queen size bed looking out over Lake
Back bedroom has two twin beds
View out the back bedroom
Loft has 2 twin beds. Steep stairs are not recommended for young kids.
Living room has a double sleep sofa
Side sleep porch has a bunk beds.. Kids love it.
A Frame is nestled into quite cove. Hear the loons?
Great fishing
There is an outside fireplace. Fire wood is supplied.
View out over the patio deck
We supply a canoe, a sunfish and two Kayaks. Motor boat is available to rent.
View out from Master Bedroom
Another view out MBR
Gather around the fireplace for smoors
View looking out of the MBR
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Melissa H
Rochester, New York
“One A-Frame of Mine is a wonderful vacation home”
Reviewed August 12, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

My family and I just returned from our first stay in One A-Frame of Mine and it was just perfect! The location is wonderful, quiet and relaxing but close to store, towns if needed and only about a half hour from Portland. The swimming was great and we did quite a bit of swimming and kayaking. Crescent Lake is perfect size for all those activities. Nancy was an absolute joy to work with and the house had everything we needed. We enjoyed it so much-the week went by way too fast. I highly recommend it!

Aug 15, 2017
Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to have you stay at the
A-frame. You are welcome back anytime.

Respectfully,
Nancy & Derek Eaton
ErikWasHe...
Wrentham, Massachusetts
“Perfect lakeside family vacation spot”
Reviewed August 7, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My parents brought my brother and me to the A-Frame as young kids for years beginning in 1980. It was the highlight of our summers and the magic is still here. I have been bringing my own family for the past five summers so my kids can make their own treasured memories swimming, fishing, boating, and relaxing together on the deck or dock and eating Maine red hot dogs and corn on the cob. [Worth mentioning: it's a big, open deck with a gas grill.] What really sets it apart, other than obviously the style points for the A-Frame construction and having a loyal affection shared among return vacationers? It's the privacy and serenity of the property and its location on the lake, while being just feet from the shore, a private dock and diving raft, loons yodeling, and a picturesque view of the lake and surrounding hills through a towering pine stand. You can't match it. That, and Crescent Lake's size is enough to accommodate every activity. My kids love swimming, tubing, and kayaking. I learned to ski and sail on the lake. At the same time it's one of the more calm and peaceful lakes in the area. If you enjoy kayaking or canoeing [both provided] or fishing from a boat or from the diving raft, all of where you'd want calm water, the surrounding lakes don't compare to Crescent. Don't take my word for it. Ask the two active breeding bald eagle pairs and their (at least two) juveniles we spotted this year why they chose Crescent Lake as home! When we've had enough seclusion we head to nearby Naples or Windham for ice cream, mini golf, dinner, etc. The owners have decades of experience and are friendly and dedicated to making sure you have everything you need for a great vacation.

Aug 8, 2017
Dear Eric,
I really enjoyed your review, because it did bring back old memories for me as to the time when you were very young. Your review touched on many activities that I had forgotten about. Nancy & I have really enjoyed you and your family for many years.

Thanks for the nice review

The Eatons
Laura1030
Kingston, Massachusetts
“Another great stay!”
Reviewed August 6, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Our family has stayed at the A-frame for over 20 summers now. We love the tranquil, quiet location in the cove. Sunny mornings spent on the dock, afternoons on the deck and in the water, and nights by the fire - all can't be beat. The fishing is always great - this year we caught several large mouth bass. Location is close to town - plenty of good restaurants and stores. If you're looking to "get away from it all" and enjoy the best of what the lakeside location has to offer, you'll enjoy your stay here.

Aug 7, 2017
Dear Laura:

Our records show that you go back for 24 Years at the A Frame. Nancy & I, really rely on your family's feedback and responses to our questions "how was your stay and what can we do to improve".
Laura, we thank you for your very fine review and look forward to serving your family and the next generations to come.

The Eatons
cookiecha...
Pelham, New Hampshire
“AWESOME!”
Reviewed July 2, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Was the perfect place to unwind. And the fishing was phenomenal! Doesn't get better than loons on the lake

Jul 3, 2017
Thank you so much. It was a pleasure to have you stay at the A-frame. We would welcome you to return.
Nancy & Derek
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing