We will definately stay there again. The rooms were very clean & new. I have to say the on site restaurant was horrible......I mean really horrible. You would also think that the restaurant would be open for breakfast since it is at the inn. If you want a nice place to eat try the Farmhouse Restaurant down the street. Also, inn is located on the snowmobile trails for easy access.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated, located on Main Street overlooking beautiful Rangeley Lake. Offering indoor heated salt water pool/Jacuzzi, on-site restaurant- pub with seasonal specials and refreshing drink specials, local entertainment Friday evenings for your enjoyment!! Free WiFi & local calling, non-smoking rooms w/luxury pillow top queen beds, PET Friendly rooms, flat screen TVs w/cable, mini refrigerators, microwaves,& handicapped rooms available. Group discount rates. ITS trail access 84/89 & free trailer parking. Walking distance to Rangeley Village. Moose & wildlife watching minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Rangeley Saddleback Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rangeley Saddleback Hotel Rangeley
- Rangeley Saddleback Inn Maine