Passing through Rangeley on our way to Quebec, we spent the night at Saddleback
Inn. What a delightful surprise. The pillow-top queen beds were heavenly--best night's sleep in a long time ! And the bath towels were the SOFTEST and largest we've experienced at any hotel---and we have stayed at many all over the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated, located on Main Street overlooking beautiful Rangeley Lake. Offering indoor heated salt water pool/Jacuzzi, on-site restaurant- pub with seasonal specials and refreshing drink specials, local entertainment Friday evenings for your enjoyment!! Free WiFi & local calling, non-smoking rooms w/luxury pillow top queen beds, PET Friendly rooms, flat screen TVs w/cable, mini refrigerators, microwaves,& handicapped rooms available. Group discount rates. ITS trail access 84/89 & free trailer parking. Walking distance to Rangeley Village. Moose & wildlife watching minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Rangeley Saddleback Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rangeley Saddleback Hotel Rangeley
- Rangeley Saddleback Inn Maine