I have stayed at the Rangeley Saddleback Inn on several occasions. The rooms are always immaculate & the staff is always willing to help with anything, including basic hygiene items they keep in the office in case you forget something! The new restaurant that just opened that is attached to the hotel is wonderful! Great food, reasonable prices. My friends with children love swimming in the pool and using the hot tub as well. Great place to stay whether you have children or not!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated, located on Main Street overlooking beautiful Rangeley Lake. Offering indoor heated salt water pool/Jacuzzi, on-site restaurant- pub with seasonal specials and refreshing drink specials, local entertainment Friday evenings for your enjoyment!! Free WiFi & local calling, non-smoking rooms w/luxury pillow top queen beds, PET Friendly rooms, flat screen TVs w/cable, mini refrigerators, microwaves,& handicapped rooms available. Group discount rates. ITS trail access 84/89 & free trailer parking. Walking distance to Rangeley Village. Moose & wildlife watching minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Rangeley Saddleback Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rangeley Saddleback Hotel Rangeley
- Rangeley Saddleback Inn Maine