I had been planning a trip to Saddleback for a long time, with this being the inn I was thinking of staying in. However, when it neared the time to go to Rangeley, rain made it impossible to ski, so I checked to see if they would let me move my reservation. They did at no charge! After that I had to once again move the reservation, and they let me do it again! In fact, I ended up going a year after I said I would, and they were fine with that! When I got to the room, it was very clean and modern. Didn't get a chance to try out the pool, but it looked nice. The front desk was very friendly, and gave me recommendations on places to eat. If I am up here again I will definitely stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated, located on Main Street overlooking beautiful Rangeley Lake. Offering indoor heated salt water pool/Jacuzzi, on-site restaurant- pub with seasonal specials and refreshing drink specials, local entertainment Friday evenings for your enjoyment!! Free WiFi & local calling, non-smoking rooms w/luxury pillow top queen beds, PET Friendly rooms, flat screen TVs w/cable, mini refrigerators, microwaves,& handicapped rooms available. Group discount rates. ITS trail access 84/89 & free trailer parking. Walking distance to Rangeley Village. Moose & wildlife watching minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Rangeley Saddleback Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rangeley Saddleback Hotel Rangeley
- Rangeley Saddleback Inn Maine