WE stayed at the Saddleback Inn last week(March 16th,17th 2012). We are skiers. These people who are complaining about "stomping" upstairs need to realize that Skiers and snowmobilers stay here. The stomping of ski boots comes with the territory. SOME people are just too persnickety and should stay home, or go back to NY or where ever they came from. Our room was plenty quiet enough for us, and we are in our 50's, with no children or dogs. Any noise from skiers "stomping around upstairs" was over with by 9;30 and only lasted intermittantly for a couple hours. Our room was nice, clean and cozy. The shower worked great, with nice hot water. The bed was clean and comfy. The staff was very nice responsive. We have stayed here before , and will stay again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated, located on Main Street overlooking beautiful Rangeley Lake. Offering indoor heated salt water pool/Jacuzzi, on-site restaurant- pub with seasonal specials and refreshing drink specials, local entertainment Friday evenings for your enjoyment!! Free WiFi & local calling, non-smoking rooms w/luxury pillow top queen beds, PET Friendly rooms, flat screen TVs w/cable, mini refrigerators, microwaves,& handicapped rooms available. Group discount rates. ITS trail access 84/89 & free trailer parking. Walking distance to Rangeley Village. Moose & wildlife watching minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Rangeley Saddleback Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rangeley Saddleback Hotel Rangeley
- Rangeley Saddleback Inn Maine