“Wonderful place to stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rangeley
Pleasant Street Inn Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 10 Rangeley B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 20, 2013

This is such a great place to stay. It really is your home away from home. The whole setup is just perfect. My wife and I were only there for one night but definitely intend to stay here next time we come to the area.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank AndySG123
Janet W, Owner at Pleasant Street Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Thanks so much for your kind words. You were great fun and we look forward to seeing back for skiing. Hope your trip home across the the "Pond" went well.
Rob

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We just did a tour of New England and must say this is the best place we stayed. Rob was very nice and made us feel very welcome giving us lots of advice & info about the area. His breakfast are the best. The rooms are spotless , wished we stayed longer!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Louiseguk
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Rob and Jan are very gracious hosts, and go out of their way to make you feel welcome in their home. The place is spotless. House rules are that you take off your shoes in the mud room. This is how they keep the floor so clean. The living room areas are very tastefully decorated and inviting. Our room was very comfortable, with a sleep number mattress and heated floor tiles in the bathroom. The tub and tile upgrades were very well done. Don't worry about carrying your luggage upstairs, Rob insists on carrying it for you. Rob also makes a great breakfast. He obviously takes pride in his cooking. Deer walk through the outside grounds, and can be seen outside your bedroom window, and outside the window at your breakfast table. This is a great B and B experience.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank NPTk1000
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We stayed with Rob and Jane last night and it proved to be one of, if not the, most comfortable, relaxing and enjoyable evenings at a hotel we have ever experienced.

It starts with a warm welcome from Rob who introduces you, with justifiable pride, to his home and what comes to feel like your home too during your stay. The property is spotlessly clean, the rooms (try and book room 5) have everything you could need for a stay in this beautiful location. It might be remote but it was the best wifi and Skype we have experienced this trip.

There are all sorts of thoughtful extras which add to the warmth of the welcome you will receive. Down in the village there are a good selection of restaurants and we had a great evening at the Parkside Grill.

In the morning you will get an excellent Maine Breakfast and as much help and information about the area and help with your onward journey as you could possibly need.

We just wish we had stayed longer and sincerely hope we get the opportunity to return (might see those elusive Mousse next time).

Room Tip: Book room 5
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ChrisandAlMoraira
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Spent a lovely weekend at the Pleasant Street Bed and Breakfast in Rangeley last weekend. The Rangeley area is absolutely beautiful, and SO worth the drive! Everywhere you look there is another beautiful vista to admire--lakes, trees, mountains, waterfalls--the works!

The Pleasant Street B and B was the perfect complement to the natural beauty of the area. Jan and Rob are such warm and welcoming hosts. The inn is very definitely "home away from home".
It is without question the most impeccably clean hotel I've ever stayed in! The food was great, Rob's gin and tonic perfect , the other guests fun and interesting. Rob and Jan made great suggestions about things to do and see, and made several reservations for us at restaurants we would not have known about otherwise.

We had a great weekend, and can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ngoudey
Janet W, Owner at Pleasant Street Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Thank you for your review, your kind words mean a lot to us. We hope you will be back soon.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We felt very comfortable at this beautiful B&B. Rob & Jan wanted us to feel like they're home was our home and they succeeded beyond expectation. The room was immaculate and very comfortable. Breakfast was gourmet. Rob is very knowledgeable about the local area and he helped us realize that Rangeley needs to be more than a single night stop.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jon M
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I went to Rangeley by myself to get acquainted with the town. My husband and I are searching for a summer/retirement home, and I wanted to learn about the community. I don't usually stay in B &B's because I like my privacy, but this seemed like the best option in Rangeley, so I gave it a try. What a pleasant surprise! Rob and Jan are warm and gracious hosts. The inn is beautifully decorated and perfectly maintained. The rooms are spacious and well equipped. The breakfasts were delicious. The guests were really nice, and I learned a lot about the town by speaking with them. To top it off, I was interested in seeing some properties while I was there and it turns out that Rob is a realtor. He showed me a great selection of homes and really gave me an excellent introduction to the area. Not only did I have a wonderful place to stay, but I also hooked up with the best realtor in town! I had a wonderful time in Rangeley and can't wait to go back with my husband. No need to search any further for accommodations in Rangeley. The Pleasant Street Inn is the place to stay!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank debsterMiami
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rangeley
The Rangeley Inn
Rangeley Saddleback Inn
Rangeley Saddleback Inn
#2 of 3 in Rangeley
Rangeley Lake Resort, a Festiva Resort

Been to Pleasant Street Inn Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!