“Best little restaurant in Maine!”

Forks in the Air Mountain Bistro
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Rangeley
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Forks in the Air Mountain Bistro is a Rangeley restaurant celebrating Maine's food and drink at its best. Located on Main Street in Rangeley, Maine, join us for dinner this summer.
“Best little restaurant in Maine!”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Service - great. Food even better. Totally unexpected....except for the rave reviews on TripAdvisor!

“Gourmet dining.”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Let's eat at Forks tonight! That's going to be my new mantra. Every dish is special - even the fries were different - truffle fries. I devoured the paella and my wife loved the flatbread from the 'smallplates' menu. During the evening the owner and the chef paid us a visit and chatted for a while. The staff were wonderful. We were lucky and had no problem being seated on short notice, but since it's a relatively small restaurant, I would make reservations in advance in the future. The decor is consistent with the mountain setting, but upscale, such as the tin ceiling and original Ashley Grey artwork.

• Visited November 2013
Pelham, NH
“Very nice place to eat”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

My husband and I ate at Forks in the Air for dinner in late October 2013. There isn’t a lot of seating in this restaurant but the atmosphere is very nice and cozy. I had a delicious pumpkin ale that I would highly recommend. My husband had the Caesar salad (ask for no anchovies if you don’t want them) and the roasted wild mushrooms. I had the house made gnocchi with pumpkin alfredo and roasted butternut squash. Everything was amazing! We got flatbread takeout the next night and it was pretty good too. I would definitely visit again.

Spruce Head, Maine
“a gem of a bistro!”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

If you want an excellent dining experience, go to Forks in the Air. The decor is warm and welcoming with a smart contemporary flair. All employees were genuinely friendly and our waiter, Joe, gave us prompt and accurate service. The chef's creations for each course showed great attention to details including presentation and unusual delicious combinations of flavors and textures. Our experience left all six of us in the party completely satisfied and hoping to return in the near future. This restaurant does it right!

• Visited October 2013
San Diego, California
“quality cuisine in the mountains”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Upscale dining. However, arrive before 7..because the small kitchen gets very busy very fast. Diverse menu and reasonable prices.

1 Thank Lawrence C