North Country Inn B&B
The Rangeley Inn(Rangeley)(Great Value!)
$125
Official Site
Rangeley Saddleback Inn(Rangeley)(Great Value!)
$100
$120
Spillover Motel(Stratton)
$84
Sugarloaf Mountain Hotel(Carrabassett Valley)(Great Value!)
$143
$138
Sugarloaf Inn(Carrabassett Valley)
$89
Orbitz.com
Herbert Grand Hotel(Kingfield)(Great Value!)
$79
$77
All reviewswonderful hostssmallest roomin townwithin walking distanceplace is spotlessother guestseach morningshort walkbeautiful lakelaurenbreakfastmaineproprietorconversationwinter
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We have been very lucky with the standard (and availability!) of the various B&B's and Inns that we stopped in during a 2 week trip around Maine and New England but North Country Inn B&B was right at the top of our favourite places we stoped at.

Great Breakfast, lovely rooms, a beautiful house full of character and all overlooking Rangeley Lake - what more could you ask for!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JackRoy
Reviewed June 30, 2013

First time ever staying here and hope to stay again. Fantastic rooms, delicious breakfast, great hosts and a gorgeous area. Sue made a great cranberry, almond scone like bread that really rounded off the breakfast. Absolutely nothing wrong here!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sgt_33
Reviewed June 6, 2013

This was our first experience staying @ a B&B and our first experience visiting this part of our country. Sue & Lauren, the Inn Keepers made both of these experiences perfect. My husband is a fly fisherman who hit it big with his guide and the rivers. I like quilting and am an amateur photographer. Sue helped me with ideas for both and I was able to stay busy all day long & loved every minute of it. My husband and I wanted to see some Moose, Sue & Lauren pointed us in the best direction for this project too and we were able to see plenty of these magnificent beasts. When @ the Inn our room was very ample, meticulously kept, our bed & sheets so comfy. We both slept well. In the morning we went downstairs and were greeted by friendly faces of Sue & Lauren and DELICIOUS coffee cakes, coffee and an omelet I will always remember. No doubt about it, we are going back to Rangely Lakes & the North Country Inn B&B.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Nurselinda52
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed at this B&B for two nights so we could ski at Saddleback. We had the smallest room (the Fir room), which was adequate for our needs. The breakfast was ample, and the coffee cake was just delicious, I even asked the hostess for the recipe (which she gave me on the spot). The host/hostess were friendly and helpful in guiding us to a good dinner restaurant (we went across the street, Rangeley isn't a large town so all restaurants were within walking distance). There's a lounge exclusively for guests and an attractive breakfast room. The only complaint I had was that the sheets on the bed were some sort of microfiber flannel, not my personal favorite. Bring slippers as they do ask you to remove your outside shoes in the mudroom at the front door.

Room Tip: The Fir room was at the back and thus very quiet, rooms on the side would also be relatively quiet. However, the highway out in front has very little traffic after dark.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank travelerJudy
Reviewed March 7, 2013

My wife and I are seasoned travelers and very particular when it comes to choosing a B&B. this was our fourth visit to the North Country Inn, and our opinion of it has not changed. It is a comfortable, clean and friendly home with terrific hosts (Lauren and Sue)and delicious breakfasts. When we are skiing Saddleback Mountain, this is our first choice of places to stay. We brought another couple with us who were just as pleased. A short walk to the restaurants in town, a short drive to Saddleback, and a great view of Rangeley Lake. Add comfort to this convenience and what more could you want?

Stayed: March 2013